* Amplifier Structure: Compose by four Operational Amplifiers and Medium Power Transistor. High current, High amplitude and fully balanced with bias control.
* Power Structure: Automatic transfer switching equipment with low noise, Stand by and Power on mode, Tow-leveled Power supply adjustment.
* Headphone Impedance: 16 ohm to 600 ohm.
* Volume Control: Three-leveled switch (±0.5dB, ±1dB, ±2dB), with mute control.
* Circuit Protect: Output short / over current protect.
Audio Performance (1kHz sine wave, 2Vrms output, 24-bit / 48kHz)---RCA→XLR
* Frequency response (From 40Hz to 15kHz): +0.02~0.13dB
* Noise level (1kHz, A-Weighted): -103.9dB
* Dynamic range (1kHz, A-Weighted): 103.8 dB
* THD%: 0.0003%
* Stereo crosstalk: -104.3 dB
* Digital Volume Control: TI – PGA2311
* Operational Amplifier: TI – OPA604
* Power Transistor: IR – IRF630 / IRF9630
* Line Input:
1 of RCA jack (Single-Ended)
1 of XLR jack (Balanced)
* Line Output:
2 of 6.3mm phone jack (Single-Ended)
1 of XLR phone jack (Balanced)
(Only using 1 of XLR phone jack simultaneously, at most 2 of 6.3mm phone jack)
* Using any equipment with Single-Ended-out or Balanced-out function.